Latest News from OPHS
- As a part of the local health coalition, Healthy Pontiac, We Can!, OPHS is pleased to announce to our patients the opening of a new low cost produce market in the Pontiac community. Beginning Friday, September 14th, 2012, both of the markets below will be open to the public!
- OPHS now offers free enrollment assistance for state and federal assistance programs, ranging from medical insurance to food assistnace. Any inquiries please phone (248) 322-6747. For more information about all of our outreach services, visit our new Community Outreach page on our website. http://oaklandprimaryhealth.org/53.html.
- Our Patient Navigator, Jillian Lapinski, has a story featured on the Michigan Primary Care Association's "Faces of MI Health Centers" page. Check it out at the following link! http://www.mpca.net/faces.html
- OPHS is proud to announce the availability of WIC nutritional program services every second Tuesday of the month from 8 a.m. until noon at our Health Center.
- OPHS offers free HIV testing! Call today to inquire!
New Hours: Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
To make an appointment, please call 248-322-6747. Discounted fees available for out-of-pocket payers.